Optimis has worked with clients within Islington to seek a reduction in the affordable housing requirement on residential schemes. Working closely with the project team, Optimis has assisted on a range of applications including an appeal at 24 Highgate Hill. Optimis prepared and submitted a viability assessment for the above application and has successfully demonstrated that the provision of a policy compliant affordable housing contribution was unviable.
• A proven approach to undertaking viability assessments, through detailed and robust data collection
• Effectively managing stakeholder expectations
• Ongoing support and advice during negotiation phase
• Achieving consent for a viable scheme with very positive cash flow benefits to the client whilst delivering much needed housing in the local area
• Reduction of planning obligations to achieve client satisfaction