Optimis have worked with numerous clients within Luton to seek a reduction in the affordable housing requirement on major residential projects. Working closely with the project team, Optimis have assisted on a range of applications. Optimis prepared and submitted viability assessments for each of the above applications and have successfully demonstrated that the provision of onsite affordable housing was unviable.
• A proven approach to undertaking viability assessments, through detailed and robust data collection.
• Effectively managing stakeholder expectations
• Ongoing support and advice during negotiation phase
• Achieving consent for a viable scheme with very positive cash flow benefits to the client whilst delivering much needed housing in the local area
• Reduction of planning obligations to achieve client satisfaction