Optimis were appointed to seek a reduction in the affordable housing requirement for a residential scheme in Lower Stondon. Working closely with architectural practice Michael Hardiman & Associates, we secured permission for 16 residential dwellings, on Peckworth Industrial Estate, Lower Stondon. Optimis prepared and submitted viability assessments for the application and successfully demonstrated that the provision of affordable housing on this scheme was unviable.
• A proven approach to undertaking viability assessments, through detailed and robust data collection.
• Effectively managing stakeholder expectations
• Ongoing support and advice during negotiation phase
• Achieving consent for a viable scheme with very positive cash flow benefits to the client whilst delivering much needed housing in the local area
• Reduction of planning obligations to achieve client satisfaction